COMING FROM WEEK COMENCING 28TH OCTOBER!
We call it 'Non-Powered, Powered Access'
As part of the Eco range the EcoLift Wind Rated (WR) still harnesses the same Eco friendly revolutionary 'Patented Stored Power System' as the Ecolift and is designed specifically for outdoor use.
With no batteries (to charge and look after) and no hyraulic oil, the Ecolift is truly an Eco friendly solution.
Typical applications and uses:
Installing and breaking down form work, installing and cutting rebar, coating cured foundation walls with tar or other waterproofing materials.
- Wind rated for outdoor use (12.5 m/s)
- Intuitive to operate - turn handle to operate
- Patented* lift mechanism, no power required
- Lightweight, easy to manoeuvre
- Small foot print (1.28m x 0.95m)
- Unlimited lift cycles, can be used 24/7
- Robust design for years of trouble free service
- Minimal operational costs, virtually maintenance free
Working Height: 4.20m
Applications: Installing and breaking down from work, installing and cutting rebar, coating cured foundation walls with tar or other water proofing materials.
- Maximum working height: 4.20m
- Maximum platform height: 2.20m
- Basket dimensions: 0.85m (L) x 0.64m (W)
- Working proof print: 1.28m x 0.95
- Safe working load - platform: 150kg (1 person + tools)
- Maximum manual force: 200N
- Maximum gradient for operation: 3 degree
- Maximum wind force: Internal/external use 12.5 m/s
- Maximum castor point load: 245kg (2.4 KN)
- Maximum wheel force: 245kg
- Power Sound Level: less than 70Dba
- Length: 1.28m
- Width: 0.95m
- Height: 1.94m
- Weight: 335kg
Lift Cycles: Unlimited
- 'Auto-lok' brake on elevation
- Elevates only when operated
- Lifting mechanism interlocked